5 Things to Know About Kevin Durant and the Nike Frames He Inspired
Kevin Durant is known as one of the greatest basketball players of our time. Neck-and-neck with Lebron James, Kevin Durant continues to show us the heights of his athleticism. KD’s quick-footed and elusive on-court moves have inspired more than just young ballers. Durant’s on-court magic has seeped into the design world with Nike’s KD x VISION eyewear. Read our top five favorite KD facts and check out the frames he inspired below.
- At 28 years old, Kevin Durant won what would be the first of his back-to-back NBA Championships with the Golden State Warriors.
- KD was named NBA finals MVP in 2014, 2017, and 2018.
- KD came onto the NBA scene earning Rookie of the Year in 2008.
- In the 2012 Olympics, not only did KD take home a gold medal, but he did so while setting a record for total points scored in an Olympic basketball tournament. That wouldn’t be the last time Kevin would have a gold medal resting on his chest. He returned in 2016 to earn his second gold medal with the US team in Rio de Janeiro.
- Who is Kevin’s best friend? His mom. What a guy!
NIKE KD TRACE EV1136The cool color combo, known as matte light bone, sets the KD Trace EV1136 suns apart from the crowd. The transparent frames and dark lenses have these sunglasses looking lit! Shop Now
NIKE KD 28Plan to look smart this year with these circular frames from the KD x VISION collection. There’s no doubt you’ll be channeling the inner focus and dedication of one of our nation’s strongest athletes.
Want to stay in focus? Schedule your annual comprehensive eye exam to keep a pulse on your sight and any changes in your prescription.Find a Doctor