Quick Guide to How Glasses Should Fit Your Face
Posted Sep 1, 2020 | Tips, Tricks & Tech
We all want to see clearly, feel confident, and be comfortable wearing our glasses. Eyeconic optician and in-house guru Mylene says glasses that fit your face will have the following characteristics:
- Temples rest on the ears and head without squeezing pressure
- Bottom of frames only gently resting on the cheek or not at all
- Shouldn't leave a mark or dig into the nose, (this can be adjusted if the glasses have nose pads)
- The top of the glasses should follow the line of the brows and eyes should be more centered.
Glasses for Big HeadsHow do you know if your glasses are too small for your head? Here are some quick tips to see if your glasses are too small:
- The arms of your glasses are pressed tightly against your temples.
- The bottoms of your lenses rest on your cheeks.
- The bridge of your glasses is pinching your nose.
Here’s a quick message from Dr. Askia Saunders on finding glasses for big heads.