5 Best Glasses for a Heart-Shaped Face
A heart-shaped face is broad at the forehead and gradually narrows toward the chin. The contours of a heart-shaped face usually look best with small rectangular glasses, square frames, or aviator-style lenses. If you have a heart-shaped face and are looking for frame suggestions, you’re in luck! Here are five of our favorite glasses for people with heart-shaped faces:
1. Longchamp LO2615 Glasses for Women
Cat-eye frames provide a fun retro callback without being dated. We love the prominent metal hinges and Longchamp branding on the temples, and the cat-eye lenses work for women with heart-shaped faces.
2. Chloé CE2689 Glasses for Women
No stranger to bold design choices, Chloé delivers a distinctive look in a frame made of crystalline zyl and metal. Take in the shiny temples and lines near the hinges. The Chloé CE2689s are a strong choice for women with heart-shaped faces.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo SF2164 Browline Frames for Men
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about the guys! Salvatore Ferragamo makes a strong showing with the SF2164 browline frames – a great choice for men with heart-shaped faces and a sense of style.
4. Calvin Klein CK18707 Men’s GlassesThe subtle, sleek design of these frames looks good on anyone, but the rectangular lenses make them especially well-suited for men with heart-shaped faces. The CK18707 glasses are an elegant option sure to earn you compliments.
5. Diane Von Furstenberg DVF5073 Women’s Glasses
Combining class and sass, the Diane Von Furstenberg DVF5073 frames stand out for all the right reasons. With several colors to choose from, including three tortoise shell options, you can find a version that suits your personality and works for a heart-shaped face.