6 Killer Frames and Sexy Styles | Glasses & Sunglasses for a Stylish Holiday Season
Posted Oct 3, 2019 | Fashion & Trends
First we offered you some frames for Halloween costumes, now it’s time to put the spotlight on some new featured styles for the upcoming holiday season. Keep reading to check out 6 of our favorite frames!
1. bebe BB5143 GlassesThese featured bebe glasses are show-stopping stunners. The subtle lace and crystal detailing give these frames elegance but also style. Even better, these are also available as BB7193 sunglasses. Pick your favs and rock ‘em!
2. Nike 8210 GlassesIf you look closely...the bridge and brow bar of these frames look like upside-down bat ears. Just using our imagination here. Anyways... These Nike 8210 glasses are trendy and unique while offering comfort for everyday wear (but like, the bat thing makes them even cooler).
3. MCM674SA SunglassesLook like a stud—haha get it, because there are studs—in these MCM sunglasses. The featured killer frames are classy in the front and a party in the back. Like the studs but want a little less pizzazz? Check out these MCM673S sunglasses with a smaller frame and single studs on each side.
4. Persol PO3185V GlassesYou might be thinking… “Are these really killer frames?” Why yes, spectacle blog reader, yes they are. The transparent tortoise colorations of these Persol PO3185V glasses are “killing” the style game. The round shape and metal bridge are also super trendy making these frames SPECtacular.
5. Salvatore Ferragamo SF2175 GlassesWinged eyeliner can be frustrating... choose winged frames instead! These cat-eye Ferragamo glasses are sleek, sassy, and perfect for dressing up any outfit. These are also available in a variety of other colors; ivory, aqua, wine and tortoise!
6. Ray-Ban RX7140 GlassesWhat would a “killer frames” blog be without red specs? These deep red Ray-Ban RX7140 frames are stunning and ooooooh so stylish (on anyone!). The gold bridge and temples add some October oomph.