7 Affordable Eyeglasses for Any Budget
A big part of shopping for prescription glasses is finding frames you love at a price you can afford. After all, overspending on eyewear could cause double-vision when you see your credit card bill. That’s why Eyeconic carries plenty of affordable frames from high-quality brands. Here are our favorite glasses that come in under $150 before taxes*:
1. Altair® A5028 Cat-Eye Glasses (Women’s Frames)It doesn’t cost a fortune to be fashionable. Cat-eye glasses are in right now, and these sleek frames from Altair® hit all the right notes. Shiny rivets on the temples contrast nicely with the darker frame colors. Right now, these stylish women’s glasses are $140—a real deal, in our opinion.
Shop Altair® A5028 Glasses Shop Now
2. Genesis® G5032 Semi-Rimless Glasses (Women's Frames)
Shop Genesis® G5032 Glasses
3. Marchon NYC™ M-Carlton Glasses (Men's Frames)Gentlemen, we haven’t forgotten about you. These rectangle frames are classy and understated. We love the double-rivet detailing and color options. You can sport a new pair of Marchon NYC™ glasses for only $146.
Shop Marchon NYC™ M-Carlton Glasses Shop Now
4. Nautica N7298 Glasses (Men's Frames)
Shop Nautica N7298 Glasses
5. Nine West NW5156 Glasses (Women's Frames)We came for the trendy geek-chic style and stayed for the incredible price ($132!). Nine West’s NW5156 glasses feature a cool ombre color effect and a small signature heart cut-out at the end of the left temple arm. All in all, a great petite frame from a quality designer.
Shop Nine West NW5156 Glasses Shop now
6. Genesis® G5034 Cat-Eye Glasses (Women's Frames)These cat-eye glasses have an elongated oval shape that sets them apart from other frames. Bold, feminine styling doesn’t veer into “cutesy” territory—the perfect frames for a take-charge woman who can also spot a bargain. These glasses are available from $122.
Shop Genesis® G5034 Glasses Shop Now
How to Get Discounts on Brand-Name EyewearShopping for prescription glasses can be confusing because you may end up paying less than the list price. That’s always a nice surprise, but may cause you to think certain frames are out of reach when they really aren’t.
Vision insurance will often cover a significant portion of frames and prescription lenses. Before making your purchase, try linking up your VSP, MetLife, or Cigna vision benefits with your Eyeconic account to see what you can save. Once the accounts are connected, you’ll see the price you pay on each pair while browsing the site.
You should also check out our Eyewear Discounts & Promotions page for special offers that may apply to your new glasses. Eyeconic is passionate about helping people find glasses they love, and we go the extra mile to help you save every dollar along the way.
*Single-vision lenses included. Prices may have changed since this article was posted. Find a Doctor