8 Festival Suns for Festival Fun
Posted Jul 11, 2019 | Fashion & Trends
So much goes into getting ready for a festival: checking lineups and stages, assembling the perfect outfits, locking in travel plans… and the list goes on. As the official eyewear sponsor of Lollapalooza, we’re here to help save you time, since having sunglasses that match your outfit is absolutely necessary (you want to be able to actually see the stage AND look your best, right?).
Just like festival preparation is no easy task, neither was hand picking these far-out sunglasses. Here are 8 festival-ready suns for everyone!
1. Chloé “Rosie” CE157S Sunglasses
2. Ray-Ban RB3647N Sunglasses
Guys in gold and green gradient! Say that five times fast. Or just check out these fresh Ray-Ban suns instead. Stylish and functional, these sunglasses are also great for everyday wear post-festival fun.Shop Now
3. Calvin Klein CK18101S SunglassesSeeing stars? We suggest getting your eyes checked (we can help with that, too)! These striped Calvin Klein CK18101S suns are sure to be a show stopper.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo SF893S Sunglasses
Bold and classic—but also unique. These matte black Salvatore Ferragamo SF893S sunglasses have subtle details that will have everyone asking where you got them.Shop Now
5. Ray-Ban RB4292N Blaze Double Bridge SunglassesThe double bridge is in! These gradient color Ray-Ban suns are one of our favorites; they’re made for anyone and everyone.
6. Calvin Klein CK19501S Sunglasses
Calvin Klein making a second appearance on this list with the CK19501S sunglasses! But this one’s for the guys (just like Saturday’s are). A classic frame with a keyhole bridge and metal detail—not to mention that intense lens color!
7. DKNY DK105S SunglassesCall for your friend Sharon in style (since getting lost at a festival is inevitable). Available in six groovy colors, the options for the DKNY DK105S sunglasses are endless AND timeless.
8. MCM124S SunglassesBuying new sunnies for a special friend? Here’s an excuse to get yourself some matching (but just different enough) ones. Your secret’s safe with us—that is, until you wear them.
But wait, what would Eyeconic know about music festivals?Trust us, our team marvels at aesthetic festival posts more than we probably should (don’t tell our boss—it’s for the greater good of this blog post).
Besides stalking influencers on the ‘gram, we hope to gain a little more festival credibility and expertise with some exciting news:
Eyeconic is the official eyewear sponsor of the 2019 Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago! You’ll see us within the Official Lollapalooza Mobile App as the presenting sponsor of Fest Lens, a unique way to help you see your way around the festival, as well as being a part of the LED tower. Make sure to check them out!
Chicago is home to the first brick and mortar Eyeconic store locations, so what better way to celebrate? Find our stores!
Nothing catching your eye?
Check out our festival lookbook! Festival Sunglasses & Glasses