5 Best Christmas Characters Who Wear Glasses
‘Tis the season to wear your pajamas for long periods of time, typically matched with your favorite holiday socks, while kicked back on the couch watching your Christmas favorites. This year we want to share some of the holiday’s most iconic characters who wear glasses, along with frame suggestions so you can get that look. Enjoy!
1. Ralphie Parker, A Christmas StoryThere has never been a bigger fanboy than Ralphie when it comes to the Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle, and generations of families can agree: it’s not Christmas until you’ve revisited this classic. Lucky for us, Ralphie can claim frame fame in his round specs.
Are you longing for a pair of Ralphie look-alike glasses? Try these Saint Laurent SL 140 Slim glasses.
2. The Conductor, The Polar Express“Well, you coming?” As you relive your childhood fantasies of visiting the North Pole, the conductor of The Polar Express is determined to get us there on time. Despite the hiccups that seemingly revolve around our young hero, The Conductor keeps the adventure going as the characters move through the brilliantly animated film.
Thinking about climbing on board with our favorite Polar Express conductor? Try these Airlock Caliber 204 frames.
3. Clark Griswold, National Lampoon’s Christmas VacationWhat would life be without the Griswolds?? We’d rather not imagine it. As you plan out your in-home cinema adventure we all know that National Lampoon’s will make the cut. In his holiday debut, Clark comes to the holidays with a bold frame that earns him a place on our holiday favorites.
All you’ll need is one squirrel, your least favorite cousins, an epic rant, and these Calvin Klein CK5990 frames, of course.
4. The Duke of Weselton, FrozenMost good Christmas tales have a lesson learned and an antagonist to root against. In the winter favorite Frozen, The Duke of Weselton is a slippery fellow who is quick to look for lucrative opportunities.
We’re not saying channel your inner Weselton, but if you’re feeling his frame selection, let us guide you in the right direction: Calvin Klein CK5449 glasses.
5. Lou Lou Who, Dr. Seuss’ The GrinchNow that we have our token antagonist out of the way, let’s close with the purest of Christmas hearts: Lou Lou Who, the father of Cindy Lou Who, the very Who who melts the rock-hard heart of Dr. Seuss’ Grinch. We can’t think of a better ambassador for frame wearers.
Mr. Lou Lou Who, this pair is for you: Saint Laurent SL 49 glasses.