Eyeconic.com Remains Open for Buying Glasses and Contacts Online During COVID-19
Our top priority is the health and safety of Eyeconic customers, eye doctors, and employees. We are closely assessing the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), continuing to monitor the advice and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, and other leading health organizations. During this pandemic, our customers are encouraged to contact their network doctor to confirm or reschedule appointments and verify practice hours.
While our many stores are closed to align with federal and state social distancing precautions, we are still available to provide home delivery of glasses, contacts, and sunglasses through online orders. In addition to having our online support team to assist you during this time, we are working diligently to make sure that each order is going through a proper inspection prior to being shipped.
If you need contacts or glasses while we are going through this unusual time, we are continuing services in our labs and shipping out contacts with free 2-day shipping to make sure you have what you need.
Here are a few things to know before you shop:
- Eyeconic is open 24/7 and our customer care team is ready to help.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed with free shipping and returns.
- If your prescription changes within 6 months, we’ll change out your lenses.
- Every order goes through a 25-point quality assurance inspection before leaving our facilities.
- Applying your insurance gives you an average out of pocket cost of $31.
- Sync your insurance in your account and see your savings instantly.
- Premium polycarbonate lenses are included in the price of all prescription eyewear.
- An additional 20% off is applied to your purchase if you have VSP®, Cigna, and MetLife vision insurance.