Reach Fitness Goals While Giving Back with Level Smart Glasses
Technology that not only looks good—but does good. Level Smart Glasses are the next generation of wearable tech that also gives back to your community.
Every time you reach a goal with Level Smart Glasses, you better yourself while giving the gift of accessible eye care and better vision to those in need. Partnered with VSP Global Eyes of Hope®️, Level glasses turn your completed goals into donatable points. Eyes of Hope®️ has provided eyecare and eyewear to over 2 million people, and this number continues to grow with your help.
- Pick your favorite Level frames on Eyeconic, customize them with your prescription and favorite lens package, get free shipping right to your door, and you’re ready to go!
- Track your activity using Level glasses; your daily steps are tracked, recorded in the Level app, and automatically synced to Eyes of Hope®️.
- Every time you hit your daily step goal, you earn a point. You can even earn more points through other activities like stretching!
- When you reach 50 points, Eyes of Hope®️ will automatically donate an eye exam and a pair of glasses to a group of your choosing. This includes people experiencing homelessness, veterans, children, and seniors.
- Stay motivated with Level to reach your long-term personal goals all while helping others in need!
From an Eyeconic EmployeeRaghu, Eyeconic’s Senior Marketing Analytics Specialist, has always loved Level glasses. Here’s why:
“The first thing I love about them is their quality. They are sturdy, and the technology is seamless! The app works very well to track steps. The style and design of Level glasses is great too because they look good without being too bulky—even with all the tech inside!
I got mine with SunSync lenses. This has been nice because these glasses motivate me to take walks outside; I get sun protection and my steps counted all in one. When I first reached 50 points, the app notified me that I helped donate an eye exam and glasses to a child. This encouraged me to reach the next 50 points as soon as possible.”