How to Buy Contacts Online
Ordering contact lenses online is easy – you don’t even have to get out of your pajamas! But before you click “buy,” take a minute to go over the basics so that you get exactly what you expect.
Take a quick look at the infographic below for tips on buying contacts online.
You Need a Prescription to Buy Online
Contact lenses are Class II medical devices – that means they need to be fitted and prescribed by an eye care professional. You’ll need to submit your prescription online before you can place an order for contacts.
Speaking of prescriptions: they change over time. If it’s been more than a year since your last exam, we can help you find an eye doctor.
Protect Your Investment – and Your Eyes
Of course, we’d prefer you buy your contact lenses at Eyeconic (wink, wink), but wherever you choose to shop, make sure your new contacts come with a warranty.
Contact lenses tend to expire after a year, so check the expiration date if it’s been a while since your last order.
Eyeconic vs. the Competition
Why should you order your contacts from Eyeconic? Here are some of the benefits:
- We offer price-matching to make sure you get a great deal
- Every order includes a FREE frame adjustment or contact lens consultation with a VSP eye doctor, on us!
- You can use your VSP vision benefits online and receive 20% off of eyewear overages, even after you’ve used your benefits.
- A generous return and exchange policy – we want you to be happy so you have 30 days from the original shipping date to return your merchandise.
- FREE shipping and returns