Latest Looks from Cole Haan Eyewear | New Glasses & Sunglasses We Love
Cole Haan has long been one of our favorite brands for smart, fashionable eyewear. That’s why it’s exciting to see their latest frames comes to market in the Grand.ØS Collection. These glasses use new technology and materials to improve comfort, flexibility, and fit without sacrificing anything in the fashion department. Without further delay, here are five of the latest glasses and sunglasses from Cole Haan:
One of our best sellers, the lightweight Cole Haan CH4014 frames feature a color-blocked interior and flexible bridge infused with Ti-Flex memory metal. The material makes the rectangle-frame glasses more resilient during day-to-day use – something that anyone who’s ever damaged a pair of prescription specs can appreciate.
1. Cole Haan CH4014 Men’s Glasses
2. Cole Haan CH5019 Glasses for WomenAny woman in the market for new glasses should give the CH5019 a look. These elegant frames are comfortable, too – rubber temples cut down on weight. We’re partial to the Brown Horn coloring, but you have several options from which to choose.
3. Cole Haan CH5018 Women’s GlassesCat-eye glasses rose to popularity in the 1950s and 1960s, but this slice of American pie is still hot. Cole Haan CH5018 glasses have transparent frames, bringing what could be a nostalgic take on eyewear firmly into the 21st century.
4. Cole Haan CH7031 Women’s SunglassesFashionistas will find plenty to appreciate in the Cole Haan CH7031 sunglasses. The single bridge complements the cat-eye shape of the frames, while light flash lenses cut back on glare. These are the perfect shades for safe seeing – and being seen!
The gleam of steel, the iconic double-bridge, and large teardrop lenses – the aviator style is unmistakable. The CH6020 aviators incorporate Ti-Flex technology for flexibility and use rubber temple tips to cut back on drag (sorry, we meant weight). A solid choice inside and outside the cockpit.
5. Cole Haan CH6020 Aviator Sunglasses for Men